Have questions? Help from our plan experts is just a click away.
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
New to plan buying?
Lyman is a craftsman home designed for a small lot. It provides all the comforts of a larger home in a small, comfortable space. The downstairs is an open plan with separate living, dining, family and breakfast nook. The living features a fireplace and is open to the stairwell. The dining has a built-in china display cabinet. The family room and kitchen are designed for entertaining. Front and back porches provide space for outdoor living. Upstairs, the master suite is comfortable with access to the private deck, a modern bathroom with a soaking tub, and walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms each have walk-in closets.
Other Plan Versions
At a Glance
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: