Sometimes it's for easier to talk to a plan design expert for advice or direction. Don't hesitate. We are here to help.
- Email Us
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
The downstairs is an open plan with separate living, dining, family and breakfast nook. The living features a fireplace. The dining has a built-in china display cabinet and bar. The family room and kitchen are designed for entertaining. Front and back porches provide space for outdoor living. Located on the second floor the master suite is comfortable with access to the private sundeck, modern bathroom with soaking tub, and walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms each have walk-in closets.
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: