Sometimes it's for easier to talk to a plan design expert for advice or direction. Don't hesitate. We are here to help.
- Email Us
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
Landlubber is the perfect oceanfront casual entertaining. Two bedrooms on each side of the entry foyer and hallway. Beyond, the home opens to an ornate stairway, living, and kitchen. The kitchen and living room open to the porch through two sets of french doors. Upstairs, the third bedroom has a spectacular view and a walkout sundeck.
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: