Sometimes it's for easier to talk to a plan design expert for advice or direction. Don't hesitate. We are here to help.
- Email Us
The house is 59′ deep without stairs.
Landlubber Garage is designed to compliment this house.
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
Four Bells is a quaint Cape Cod style beach house, ideal for the sun chasing vacationer. The interior is a charming picture of the past, with large door and window trim, wood wall finishes, decorative paneled stairs, and double-hung windows. The hall opens to the living area and flows into the kitchen. French doors at the back of the living area lead to the large rear porch. The upstairs bedroom has spectacular views and a walkout sundeck.
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: