Sometimes it's for easier to talk to a plan design expert for advice or direction. Don't hesitate. We are here to help.
- Email Us
14′ ceilings at basement
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
Chinook is a large castle-style house, with a central light well and greenhouse. The drive-out basement level provides access to the foyer stairs, elevator, and parking for large vehicles. Chinook's main level has a large living, office, bath, dining, pantry and chef’s kitchen. The living space includes a wood-burning fireplace, with access to the rear porch. The kitchen is designed around a 48″ refrigerator and 48″ gas range. The upper floor holds 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and the laundry. The master bath includes a jetted tub with sitting areas, a double shower, and double sink. Stairs lead up to outdoor living spaces on the roof.
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: