Sometimes it's for easier to talk to a plan design expert for advice or direction. Don't hesitate. We are here to help.
- Email Us
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
Katelen Irene is the perfect home for a large family. The oversized stairwell leads to formal living, dining, and family rooms. A separate office is suited for the stay-at-home worker. The family room is connected to a music room as well as a ground-breaking kitchen design which features a large under-counter refrigerator in the eating island. The dining room leads to a billiards room, and large back living porch.
The upstairs features three bedroom suites and a fourth bedroom for guests or a baby nursery. The master bath is centered around a freestanding soaking tub with views of the fireplace. The bathroom also features a double shower, basin sink, and is connected to the large dressing closet, and the sundeck. The large flowing stairs continue to the attic for flexible play space, storage, or future additions.
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: