Have questions? Help from our plan experts is just a click away.
20′4″ ceilings in the living room.
Dimensions without rear porch: 70' w x 68'-8" deep
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
New to plan buying?
Mesa is the perfect entertaining home. The entryway steps through the reflecting pond, under the second-floor bridge, and into the 2-story sunken living. Rumford masonry fireplaces in living and the master bedroom add a natural warmth to the home. The downstairs master has a connected office for working from home. The game room is an extension of the downstairs spaces. Open floating stairs seem to defy gravity while serving as two structural sculptures.
At a Glance
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: