Sometimes it's for easier to talk to a plan design expert for advice or direction. Don't hesitate. We are here to help.
- Email Us
Entry Hall Flat Ceiling: 14'
Dining, Kitchen, & Family Flat Ceiling: 12'
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
Two bedrooms surround the entry foyer and hallway. Beyond, the home opens to the dining, and kitchen areas. The kitchen and living room open to the porch through two sets of french doors. The porch is also accessible from the master bedroom. The master bedroom hosts a large bathroom and walk-in closet with its own washer and dryer.
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: