Have questions? Help from our plan experts is just a click away.
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
New to plan buying?
Contemporary house plan, the Salt Creek, offers living spaces on the upper level for property with a view. The drive-through parking is beneath the house. The foyer tower holds a modern metal stair and residential elevator. Upstairs, the kitchen, living and dining are open with strong stone features throughout. The laundry is conveniently located close to the kitchen. Two bedrooms and two baths with a computer room, and lots of closet space throughout the house.
Other Plan Versions
At a Glance
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: