Sometimes it's for easier to talk to a plan design expert for advice or direction. Don't hesitate. We are here to help.
- Email Us
8’ ceilings at studio
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
A Spanish Mediterranean plan featuring double doors from all front rooms out to the verandah. The open downstairs living space is designed for entertaining or movie nights with the family. The exterior showcases thickened walls, arches, and decorative ceilings. The upstairs provides a gracious master suite and secondary bedroom. Through the upstairs gallery, is an art studio, library, or home office.
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: