Sometimes it's for easier to talk to a plan design expert for advice or direction. Don't hesitate. We are here to help.
- Email Us
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
Modern house plan, the Coriander, is designed to simplify engineering and construction. Even those who are unfamiliar with construction will be comfortable with the process, and have great success!
The walls are built using 2×6 wood framing. The roof is sloping metal over standard hip trusses and the exterior is a stucco finish. Windows are two sizes using large sliding windows for bedrooms and living spaces, and small awning windows for upper level bathrooms.
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: