Sometimes it's for easier to talk to a plan design expert for advice or direction. Don't hesitate. We are here to help.
- Email Us
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
Beach house plan, the Shoreline, offers a wonderful place for casual entertaining. Once inside two bedrooms flank the entry, continue down the hallway is an ornate stairway, a living room, and kitchen with an eating bar. Continuing through the living area is a a set of french doors leading onto the spacious covered rear porch. Upstairs, the third bedroom has spectacular views and a walkout sundeck.
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: