Have questions? Help from our plan experts is just a click away.
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
New to plan buying?
Modern house plan, the Fairbanks, is an open carport underneath the living spaces on the upper floor, and plenty of covered parking and storage below.
Other Plan Versions
At a Glance
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: