Have questions? Help from our plan experts is just a click away.
8′-4″ ceilings in bedroom 2 and 3
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
New to plan buying?
The multi-level interior provides charm and privacy for the secondary bedrooms. The living and dining are well defined but open for casual entertaining. The kitchen and rear patio, with the garage beyond connected by a covered walk. Master bedroom features a large bathroom, walk-in closet, and its own porch
At a Glance
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: