Have questions? Help from our plan experts is just a click away.
8′ ceiling in the basement garage and second floor
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
New to plan buying?
A modern zero lot line plan. Hatteras can be built up against adjacent structures and provides a 2-hour firewall within the left and right walls. On lots which allow multi-family density, this plan can be built in groupings of 2 or more. The basement garage level is designed to be built into a slope, which makes this plan adaptable to properties with a grade.
At a Glance
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: