You are about to embark on an exciting process, enjoy it!
Here is what you need to know about purchasing house plans from HPC:
- Each designer and architect plans are created with their own unique style and content. Please be sure to read the "What's in the Plans" tab, and if you don't see what you are looking for, be sure to give us a call.
- The house plans are not engineered. Check with the building department where the structure is being constructed to find out if an engineers review is required. We can help facilitate engineering for your plan if you are unable to find a local professional who can assist you.
- Your building department may also require a site plan of your lot be included with your submittal for a building permit. A local design professional in your area should be able to help you with this as well as evaluating your chosen plan to make sure it meets the local building requirements for weather and seismic conditions.
- Please read and understand your licensing agreement. This will clearly define what you can and can not do with your construction documents.
- PDF Masters, CAD Files, and PDF Print packages sales are final. Printed construction documents may be exchanged with an exchange fee within 30 days of purchase.
- Unless purchasing an additional build license (one time additional or multi-build additional) you may build the structure one time. Ownership of the construction documents can not be transferred or sold.
- Unless purchasing a printable package, you may not make additional copies of the plan without the permission from the designer.