Have questions? Help from our plan experts is just a click away.
20′ ceilings in theatre/living area
* The Floor Plans are views of each floor, looking down from above. They show window and door locations, room dimensions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.
* Exterior Elevations are flat views of the outside of the house, looking at the front, left, rear and right.
* Building Sections show cutaway views of the home structure.
* The Foundation Plan shows the location of footings and concrete slabs.
* Floor & Roof Layouts show the outline of the floor truss systems, and slopes, valleys, ridges and hips on the roof.
* The Wall Section is a detailed view showing how the walls are assembled.
* The Electrical Plan shows the outlets, switches, lights and fans on the floor plan.
* Construction Notes and typical Details.
New to plan buying?
Ganache Brick is a modern home with an open two-story living area and a modern stair leading to the upper floor. The modern kitchen serves an eating bar and dining. Folding doors open the back of the house to the outdoor living space with fireplace and waterfall pool.
The master bath is open to the private outdoor garden and is full of natural lighting. The natural light extends into the rest of the house through large windows and open lay out. The upper floor with 2 bedrooms, office and bath, also opens to a rooftop observation deck with glass railings.
At a Glance
Prefer to order by phone?
Give us a call: